Post 6: My summer plans

 Hey everyone!

For today's blog i'm going to write about my summer plans for this year. First, i want to tell you what i did the last year. I had vacation with my boyfriend and his family and in the other hand with him too and my family. For this year, i would like to do something similar even when this summer would be so different, because of the pandemic. Anyways, i would like to go to Concepcion with my boyfriend, to his aunt's house. The last year, she invited us to go, but we couldn't because we went to La serena and we get back way over the start of classes. I hope to be able to go this year, but if i can't, i will go to the plot of my family located in San francisco de Mostazal. In fact, we went a lot of times the last weeks, just to relax and stuff. There we have a pool and it's so funny, because i can cool off and get some sun. Even if i stay at home, the most important for me is to be able to rest, spend time with my family and do things that i like. The last thing i would do is to study or work, because i did it all the year, and i just want to have some free time. 

What about you?

Comentarios

Entradas populares