A country i'd like to visit

I think it's really difficult to choose a country, because i never stop to think about the places i'd like to go. Maybe Costa rica is one of the countrys that i'd like to visit. Since my uncle visited Costa rica like 3 years ago, it's kind of my dream to travel there. He showed me a lot of pictures and i was completely impressed. I don't really know too much about the country, i just know that i'd love to visit one day those beautiful beaches and tropical forests, just to enjoy. Despite everything it's not in my plans to live or study there, i'd like to go on vacation only, for a few weeks or a month. I hope to have the opportunity to do it, in the future. 

Here is a picture of a beach in Costa rica. I'm obsessed. I wanted to search the pictures that my uncle gave me, but i couldn't find them, i'm sorry people. 

  

Comentarios

Entradas populares