Post 4: My future job

 Hello everyone!

For this post, i'm going to write about my job in the future. I don't have any option considered yet, based on the career i'm studying, so i don't have something concrete to comment. However, i would like to work in 2 different areas: in a municipality or in a ministry, exercising my work as a public administrator. I prefer to work inside, definitely. Maybe the best option for me is to work in a municipality, located on a small town, where i imagine i could live, but not so far of Santiago, because it is my hometown and i have my whole family here. I don't want to travel so much for work, i'd rather be in an stable place. According to the salary, i have not thought about what is right, but i don't want to make money excessively, because that would also involve working harder and having more responsabilities. I just want something nice, that allows me to work to live and not live to work. It is an important point to look on, considering that the work of a public administrator is quite complex and requires a lot of dedication. I think i have the motivation and vocation, but anyway, i refuse to rely so much on a job, when i know it will affect me emotionally if i get involved so strongly. 

Thanks for reading!

Comentarios

  1. excellent! in society we need engines of change and municipalities are very important for people's lives

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares