Post 5: Tv shows and series


 Hi!

For today's post i'm going to write about a serie i love, my new favourite one. I'm talking abot "Euphoria", a really good serie i watched recently (the last one i watched, actually). It is about a girl with some mental disorders that is also, a drug addict. The serie shows other stories, of the different characters, all the common problems in adolescence, and all the difficults that those have when they get into troubles related with drugs, crimes and all the stuff caused by childhood traumas. I think its is so entertaining to watch, you get involved on the drama that the characters live, but also, it help us to normalize the mental disorders and understand how much these affect people, just to realize that is not a joke and something simple to treat. That is the main reason why this is my favourite serie. 

Honestly, i'm not so good to watch series when these are so extensive, because i don't have the time to watch them and then i forget all the storie, so it is not something i can do fluently. However, i like the dramatic series, specially those that are moving very fast, that allows me to become more interested in the story. 

One of the series i would like to watch is "Emily in paris", my sister watched it and told me is really good, so i want to try it, when i have some time. 

Thanks for reading, what about you?

Comentarios

  1. Interesting, my favorite tv series are Designated Survivor and House Of Cards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good post, I hope to see that series, I found it very interesting, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I still do not see a post of appreciation to an anime xD i have a great difficulty to choose a favorite, but i think it is evangelion

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never seen Euphoria, but I will definitely see it as soon as I have time, as I have read many good reviews about it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares