My favourite movie



Hi everyone!

For today's post i'm going to write about my favourite movie. Too easy to chose this time. The best movie ever for me is "Us" from the brilliant Jordan Pelee which is my favourite creator. He actually was the director and screenwriter of this movie. 

Anyways, going back to the movie, i'm going to tell you what it is about and the reason why i love it so much. "Us" is an horror movie that was premiered the last year. It shows the story of a little girl who misses a night in an amusement park and ends up meeting her clone. Time passes, the girl is an adult an has her own family (husband and two kids). They go on vacation to her old house, the same city she  got lost years ago and one night they are frightened by their clones. The whole country starts to get invaded by the clones that come "from below" and want to kill the originals to replace them. The movie leave an strong social messagge, which is the reason i love it so much; 1. it refers to cloning, how the human race constantly want to "move forward" through science without seeing the consequences of that. (important ponit: the clones have their own souls and consciences which are two unique and irreplaceable things of humans) 2. Alludes to the privileged v/s those who are unprotected or forgotten, the originals and clones respectively. It is SO GOOD, you have to watch it. 

My kind of movies are definetly those of psychological horror (if you know any, recommend it, please). The last movie i watched is "12 hours to survive", one of my favs too. 

Thanks for reading, i hope yo can watch the movie i talked you about, is the best. 

Comentarios

  1. I haven't seen it, but Jordan Pelé wrote and directed the Oscar-winning horror film "Get Out" about racism and I loved it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Tamara, I have not watched this movie, but from what you say, I can tell it’s good. I will watch it! I don't know if you've already seen the "Shutter Island", it's also psychological suspense/horror and it's one of my favorite movies.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Tamara, I have never heard of this movie, it sounds interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I dont'like horror movies, beacause I'm very scared, but this movie sounds like it has an interesting plot

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don´t like many horror movies, I usually have nightmares about them... but the last one you named "12 hours to survive" I've seen and it's an incredible movie!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I understood very well. It made me want to see the film :o

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hey! that movie looks so interesting, I totally will see it on vacations

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I didn't know this movie but I will write it down to see it, I really like horror too.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi, I never heard about this movie but sounds great, probably I will watch it soon

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I see that you write it with much security, personally i can not choose my favorites so xD thanks for the recommendation

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares