The best concert ever

HEY EVERYONE!

 I'm not really sure the concert i'm going to talk about is the best ever, but at least i remember it well, because it was the last year, on October. I'm talking about the Sebastian yatra concert of the "yatra yatra" tour. He is not my favourite artist, but i went because it was the birthday present for my boyfriend. The concert was in the "movistar arena" and i must say it was very intense and wonderful. Sebastian yatra surprised me, his songs are beautiful. I actually cried about how emotional they made me feel, and also, all the people sang and got excited. It was a really good experience that i will never forget, just because it made me feel in a very special way with a very important person in my life. 

PD: I'm extremely sensitive and emotional.

PD 2: I like Sebastian Yatra since that day, although now his songs are not so deep:(

Here is a picture of my boyfriend and i, minutes before the concert started. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares